Saturday, January 31, 2015

Lifted Ram Dually

The Auto Opinion

IMG_6760

This truck build is probably my favorite lifted dually out there. I do not know who the owner is but props to them.

The Bad
Maybe the color isn't the coolest looking but it's not the ugliest either.
The fender flares aren't my favorite but I don't hate them.
The colored bumper and side mirrors aren't the best for this truck.

The Good
The grill is a nice set to the truck.
I think these are the perfect wheels for the truck.
The LED bars are just right.
The lifting components are good.
The lift is well done and a good height.

What I don't get on this truck is why paint the inside of the light the same color as the truck? I know it's common and some say it looks good but it's not bad.
The hood is strange too. It's really rugged and seems like something a ricer would put on their car. Not saying this is ricey or anything.
I dig this truck

LIFTED DODGE RAM DUALLY

1 comment: