Friday, March 20, 2015

Acura



The Auto Opinion

This is our first Acura mod post. I do not like how the car is but I love this car. 

I have no idea if it's bagged or not but if it is then it's okay to have tucked wheels but if not it looks dumb. I'm not talking about the camber. I'm talking about how a lot of upper wheel goes under the fenders. With that being said many people slam these and they look awesome. 

The color scheme is just so weird. Matte black first of all should not be on this car. Then they put it on bright white? People have weird taste. 

Let me tell you why I like this car. It's modded to the point that it's not a ricer but it still is weird. It's unique. I bet they got so much shit for this car but they didn't care. That's why this is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment