Friday, March 6, 2015

Audi R8



The Auto Opinion

Audi R8s are always clean. They're probably the only Audi I would ever buy personally because of Audis lack of credibility as reliable cars. 

This one in particular is mostly good. Some stuff I don't like. Maybe it's how they edited the picture so if I make mistakes correct them. 

First thing I noticed is the color. I don't know why but I do not like red on R8s or GTRs. It doesn't look right. Don't do it. 

The rims I think are a perfect size. The design is nice but again the color on them doesn't look good with the rest of the car. 

The "wang" or spoiler is always a nice touch. In fact it has an all around after market body kit with an after market hood. 

This is a great looking car. Basically the colors are the thing that messes it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment