Monday, January 12, 2015

2016 Ford GT

2015/01/img_6439.jpg

2015/01/img_6441.jpg

Ford has just launched their new 2016 Ford GT super car.

The Ford GT history dates back decades and Ford has stopped the production a few years ago.
But now Ford has brought it back.

Engine: Middle V6
Aspiration: Twin Turbo
HP: 600hp

This really disappoints me. How are you going to have a super car and put a V6 in it when you have a sports car with a high horsepower V8.
The old Ford GT was a twin turbo V8 and even if it was slower it will probably sound a lot nicer than the new one. Ford to me has been stepping down their performance ever since they came out with an Eco-Boost 4cyl mustang. I hope Ford realizes what they have done with this car.

But saying this obviously they have lightened the car up and everything like that but to me I much rather have a V8 a V10 would actually be way better.

Also the previous Ford GT looked better in my opinion. They have barley changed the look since it was originally made and now it's just not the same.

2016 Ford GT

No comments:

Post a Comment