Saturday, January 31, 2015

Widebody Mustang

IMG_6756

The Auto Opinion
I love wide-body. I would always say the wider the better. But where do we draw the line?

This mustang is right at the point of too wide. It looks awesome but it just isn't necessary when a muscle coupe is as wide as a dually truck.

I'm a big fan of this color scheme. Orange and black. Some say it's too much like Halloween but I dig it.

The wide on this car is just unbearable. It would be a bitch to drive and the wheels and tires would cost so much. I just don't understand why it's this wide.

Wide-body was originally built
for better speed around corners on a track. To me I just don't see this getting any better at track speed.
I know in America just like who cares about track speed. We're all about looks and straight speed and this car has both. But who said the looks were good.

Widebody Mustang

No comments:

Post a Comment