Thursday, January 29, 2015

Bagged Chevy C10

IMG_6742

If you didn't already know the term "bagged" comes from the airbags in an air-ride suspension set up. This C10 is currently on Accuair air suspension.

The truck it self to me looks gorgeous. It seems to be matte white and all the way aired out and it looks fine. I understand that matte white might look a bit weird and cheap. That the grill shouldn't be the same color but I love it.

I know of many people who just hate doing stuff like this to classics. But the thing is they're making them better. Why leave a car stock with original parts when you can have it like this? This is just better!

The rims aren't my favorite but they match with the air suspension. This is not the best air C10 out there but it is a nice one!

Bagged C10

No comments:

Post a Comment