Saturday, January 24, 2015

Carbon Wrap Audi R8 Convertible

2015/01/img_6672.png

This is one of the best stock Audi R8s I've seen. By stock I mean no widebody kits. No huge spoilers or twin turbos. Just a normal R8 with a nice wrap! It's matte white and the center hood and back top are wrapped in Gloss Carbon Fiber. I don't know how it would look with the top up. Probably ridiculous. Not as good looking as it would be with the top down. But if you have a convertible supercar why would you drive it in bad weather anyways. What I hate most is the Wrap on the gas tank. I know some think oh that's cool to do. It's actually just bad and tacky. For the style now it's just gross and very ricer. But overall I love how this car looks. Personally I would put new rims on it. Maybe even wrap the rims in carbon fiber.

Audi R8 Wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment