Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bagged Audi RS5



The Auto Opinion

This car is just badass. But there's some key things that just would've made it better. 


Bagged

This car looks awesome bagged. Most Audis do in fact. The stance is just right. It looks clean. I bet raised a bit would even look clean it. It's a goodhard-parked  car.  

The Color

The colors on this aren't my favorite. With this color on it just looks dirty and boring. You wouldn't spot this car. I don't know if he wants to stay like a sleeper but if he's bagged probably not. I would've done it yellow or blue. 

The Rims

I don't think these kind of rims should be put on this car at all. The chrome lip on the rims isn't goodlooking in my opinion at all. I just don't appreciate it. I believe it would look better on a set of Vossens or ADV1s. Something with a whole rim not a 2 peice. 

Debadging 

Why would you debadge this car? I'm not 100% positive that this is an RS5 or even an S5. It might just be an A5 with custom exhaust. If it's an A5 I see the point. But S5 or RS5 isn't something you take off your car. 

This car still looks clean. I wish there would be some minor changes like a wrap, new rims, and better detailing on this car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment