Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Fan Submission 2

IMG_7015

IMG_7014

The Auto Opinion
So I personally have see these model Maximas done really good or really bad(rice). But this one isn't the worst. It's not the best but it's not bad.

Mods
D2 Coilovers
LED headlights and interior accent
Pearl PlastyDip
XXR521 Wheels
Exhaust
Tint

What I don't like about this car
I don't like how in the light the wheel color stands out in the side shot. I like how the car looks way better in the rear shot. It almost looks like two different rim colors but I don't know if they're the same rims in both pictures. I feel like the car should be lower. The gap between the wheels is too big. But since it's on coilovers he can just adjust them and make it lower.

What I like
The first thing I noticed which gave me hope is that he didn't black out his tail lights. This was a big plus. Most who plastydip their car a dark color just think they should paint the taillights too. No. Don't. It's gross. The rims in the rear shot look really good. Again they could be the same in both pictures I don't know. The color isn't even that bad. I would've thought the plastydip would look bad but it's fine.


Overall nicely done!

No comments:

Post a Comment