Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Fan Submission:1

Processed with VSCOcam with g3 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with g3 preset

IMG_6886

IMG_6885

This is our first ever fan submission. I was asked to rant on this car to help the owner make it better.

For starters the first thing I see is the height and the wheels. It's way too high for these wheels the gap between the wheels and the car is way too big. When you have aftermarket rims you must lower your car atleast a little bit.

The Subwoofers are a good fit. Way better than most installs I've seen where the box is out and wires are everywhere.

I like the licsene plate. I don't know what 694 but the "BYE" is comical.

At first glance the whole car looks stock besides the rims. He has painted the brake calipers but the exterior pretty much remains the same.

Auto Suggestions
1. Lowering springs/ Coilovers
2. Repaint to a non-stock color
3. If you can new rims
4. Exhaust tips
5. Bolt ons

No comments:

Post a Comment