Sunday, February 22, 2015

Corvette C7

IMG_7079

The Auto Opinion
This car looks good but why? What could make it better? What did they do to keep it from looking worse?

The Color
This dark gloss grey isnt a typical corvette color. Maybe a silver or light grey but typically not this color. The non-organic way of color is great. Most of what I've seen are white. As we know I am not a big fan of white sports cars. The Grey on black actually doesn't look bad. If the car was on alloy colored wheels I think it would look horrible. It looks good with its black rims,lips, and spoiler.

The Body
The additional parts make it look even meaner than the original C7 look. The spoiler looks great. You can't really put a duck tail or a major spoiler on these things. It just doesn't look right. I can't tell if it's a stock height but I highly doubt it. Its stance is on point. Over all great job.

This car looks good. It's mean. It's fast. The C7 mods.

No comments:

Post a Comment