Monday, February 23, 2015

Slammed 370Z

IMG_7090

The Auto Opinion
This thing looks dope. It's slammed. It's rwd. It's a V6. Lowered 370z.

The Spoiler
The first thing you probably noticed was this cars duck tail. It looks super clean on this 370 and it's probably what I would do to nine.

The Color
Baby blue or sky blue however you want to call it is in right now. From Lamborghinis to well 370Zs. It's good on every car. I believe liberty walk started this foreign trend.

The Low/Wheels
It's this car too low? I know most people don't belive in such a drastic thing but I mean it's too much. Yes form over function but this much is just not even good-looking anymore. The front looks fine. It's fine! But there's too much of a difference in the camber for me. The rim style looks fantastic. The rim color is just something else

I like this car overall though. It looks clean and mostly done right. With a few minor tweeks it could look way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment