Sunday, February 1, 2015

Street Drift

IMG_6767

The Auto Opinion
Here's another perfect street drift car. It's a mid 90s Nissan 240SX.

From its decals to its license plate I can't find anything wrong with this car.

The body kit to me is just right. It's perfect for drifting. It's a signature style of drifting body kit. Has an awesome spoiler. I don't care if it's "too high" it's great. The roof spoiler is cool too not the greatest cause it angles upwards too much but not bad at all.

I am a very big fan of the license plate. It's just a funny way of showing that the car can drift.

The rims, I can't tell what they are but in the dark they don't look bad. There's not too many decals all riced up so it looks fine.

Not a crazy amount of negative camber.
If you want to build a street drift car do it like this.

Street drift

No comments:

Post a Comment